IMPERIAL Spa pays the utmost attention to privacy, protection and safety of the personal data of the subjects it gets in contact with.
Therefore, we recommend the person who browses this site to check all the sections of this document, which describes all the site managing methods as far as the processing of the users' personal data is concerned. This regulation on the processing of personal data, in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no.196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), is disclosed to anyone who uses the Web service provided by IMPERIAL Spa at:
This regulation is disclosed to the public and valid only for this site and not for other sites the user may visit through links reported on this site. IMPERIAL Spa has no control on these sites, nor on the procedures they employ to preserve the privacy of the data. We suggest you to check the privacy conditions of all the companies you get in contact with before providing personal data.
The regulation draws inspiration from Recommendation no. 2/2001 adopted on May 17, 2001 by the European Authorities for the protection of personal data (Group set up by art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC). The aim of the Group was to detect some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data on-line and especially the methods, times and type of information that the data controllers must provide to the users when they browse web pages, whatever the aim of their visit.
TYPES OF DATA AND PURPOSE OF THEIR PROCESSING
During the ordinary course of operations, the IT systems and software procedures for running this website acquire some personal data whose forwarding is implied in the use of the communication protocols of the Internet. It concerns information that is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but by their own very nature could, through the processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the users. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the site and to check its correct functioning. This data are never disclosed to any third parties and are not disseminated.
A "cookie" is a small-size text file placed by the Web server on the visitor’s computer to inform the server about the visitor’s access to that particular Web page and about other information obtained from the system legible parameters through functions contained in the Web page. Cookies can be temporary (also called "session cookies", these data are erased at the end of the connection) or persistent (stored on the hard disk of the computer unless the user erases them). On this site, enabling the cookies is needed to perform basic functionality. These cookies allow the identification of the customer who is using the site during one single session or, if required, also in the following sessions. Thanks to this kind of cookie, it is possible to add items to the Shopping Bag, carry out payment easily, solve problems regarding safety and ensure compliance with the applicable regulation.
Discretionary nature of the provision of data
The user is free to provide personal data to IMPERIAL Spa through the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of the forms on this site or of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site. If you do not submit the data, it may be impossible for us to provide the service you are requesting.
Methods of data processing
Personal data are processed using manual and computerized methods in order to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific safety measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect data use or unauthorised access.
The Data Controller is IMPERIAL Spa – Via Lanaioli 42, blocco 11, 40050 Centergross, Bologna – Italy, tel. +39 051 6646072, e-mail email@example.com.
Rights of the data subjects
Under art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (right of access to personal data and other rights), the data subjects have the right to: Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist (even though they are not registered jet) and communication of such data in intelligible form. Data subjects shall also have the right to be informed about: a) The source of the personal data; b) The purposes and methods of processing; c) The logic applied when the data is processed with the use of electronic instruments; d) The identity of the data controller, data supervisors and the representative designated; e) The parties or categories of parties to which the personal data can be transferred or which can gain knowledge of them as designated representatives of the State, processing officers, or processors.
Regulation on the protection of personal data – Legislative Decree 196/03 Consolidated Law on the Security of Personal Data. By filling out and sending this form, you authorise the processing of the personal data submitted, for the purpose and limited to what is laid out in the Regulation herein, in compliance with and by effect of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
REGULATION ON THE PROVISION OF E-COMMERCE SERVICE
1. We inform you that, under article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/03, the personal data -both discretionary and voluntary – you submitted under your direct responsibility by sending or delivering this form will be processed by IMPERIAL Spa. The only purpose of the processing is to provide the service you required in the manner specified in the General Terms of Business (GTB) published on the site shop.imperialfashion.com and stated below. It is understood that the veracity of the data submitted is under your complete responsibility. In case the data belong to a subject who is not of age, registration must be supervised by an adult.
2. We also inform you that failure to consent to the processing of data submitted makes it impossible to access to the service you required.
3. The data submitted will be processed by specially appointed personnel using manual and computerized methods and always in a way that ensures data safety and protection.
4. The personal data processed may be communicated to third parties if required by judicial authorities or if needed to fulfil administrative or tax obligation.
5. Anyway, the data will not be disseminated, but only communicated to third parties such as competent authorities or subjects providing the guarantees required by Legislative Decree 196/03.
6. The personal data processed may also be communicated to third parties belonging to IMPERIAL Spa chain, if needed to provide the service required.
7. The Data Controller is IMPERIAL Spa – Via Lanaioli 42, blocco 11, 40050 Centergross, Bologna – Italy. The Data Controller is IMPERIAL Spa Privacy Manager. If needed, IMPERIAL SPA may appoint external managers for the processing of data.
8. Legislative Decree 196/03, under art. 7, confers to you the possibility of exercising specific rights including the right to obtain the updating, correction, addition and cancellation of the data processed free of charge simply by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you registered to newsletters or mailinglist giving your consent, you can stop receiving these services following the instructions described below.
To stop the delivery of the newsletter, follow the instructions reported in the last newsletter you received or write directly to email@example.com reporting: "Trn", name, surname and e-mail address. We will cancel you as soon as we receive your e-mail.